Thursday 13 May 2010

You're gonna love this...

I am super excited because a project I've had cooking in my mind for a year is seeing the light of day. I started to put it together on Sunday night and in three days it has begun to take shape. Not a shape-shifting form, but a solid presence.

I can't let the cat out of the bag yet - I hope to do so in 3-4 weeks ;) You're gonna love this.

For now, I just want to put my appreciation out there to the people I've been speaking to - some I know, others I have never met. All have jumped in to get involved and to give their support.

This project has superb karma and it is a concept that grew from one of the reasons that saw me leaving full-time employment, with its stable income, in June last year for this somewhat rollercoaster freelance life. If I wasn't free range I wouldn't be able to do this.

No comments: