Tuesday 30 April 2024

48 Days of Running

 This year marks the 14th year of my pre-birthday challenge and this year I am going back to basics.

My running has been fairly decent, crossfit is going well and I'm feeling good; but I can do better and I also need to do more for me. I haven't run much on road for the last 3.5 years and I could do with some mindless running, sans dogs, that is focused, faster and for me only.

My birthday challenge this year, which starts on 2 May, is 48 Days of Running (I'm turning 48 this year!) where my objective is a 4km run on road five days each week - I usually do the GTR Social Run on Mondays and the time trial on Thursdays, both on trails. Crossfit and dog walking will slot around the daily runs.

This should do me a world of good and is exactly what I need right now.

Heave ho!



No comments: