Tuesday 28 June 2011

June colours

Nah, I don't have tons of time on my hands - I'm just getting faster and doing small projects that take only a few hours to wrap up. Since I finished my crochet motif table runner, I've nailed a number of projects.


Top: A headwarmer for my friend's friend. This is the first one that I did in crochet instead of knit. It worked really well and is definitely the better way to make these.

Second row: A beanie for my friend's new little girl. It will probably only fit her for winter next year...

Next: Beanies for my two favourite little boys; they have birthdays  (five and six) over the next week and a bit. Looks cuter on than propped on an upturned bowl..

Bottom row: A headwarmer for a friend. She chose purple and I thought the pansies would look fabulous on it - and they do ;)

Now my mom wants one of these cute beanies... she even went to buy wool on Saturday for me to knit up for her - pom-poms and all. Child abuse! *grin*

No comments: