Sunday 19 November 2023

Seychelles Day 11: Paddle on Praslin

Today, I came across to Praslin island to see the home that cousin Fred and his wife Verena have been building. It is spectacular. 

Picture window view.

This afternoon, Fred and I went for a paddle, this time paddling a double Mazowe together.

 We had those beautiful topical aqua colours again today, making for a pretty paddle. 
We headed south and stopped for a swim, then reached the bottom of the island and swung around the other side. 
We looped around a little rock outcrop (barely an island) and paddled back. 

A really nice social paddle together with a mocktail (for me; a real cocktail for Fred) to celebrate the outing.

Tomorrow morning, I'll do a trail here on Praslin, then we'll see a bit of the island, go for a swim, get back for a shower and then I take the evening ferry back to my uncle on Mahe. I start travelling home on Monday evening.

No comments: