Wednesday 14 August 2013

FEAT 2013 - the ball is rolling (fast!)

Tickets for FEAT went on sale on Friday last week (a public holiday / long weekend). Over the past five days 170 tickets have been snapped up. Added to the tickets that I reserve in advance for speakers, their partners, media and sponsors, it means that the theatre is already half full!

If you'd like to attend (if you're in Jo'burg it would be sacrilege to miss it!), you can book your tickets through Entrytickets.co.za. Full event information on www.featsa.co.za > Events.

The line up this year is interesting and diverse. I'm being a bit sneaky-sneaky this year in that I'm only releasing who the speakers are one-by-one. It's going to be a great evening and I can guarantee that there are only a few names that you may recognise, depending on the sports that you're involved in. But you will love hearing their stories of adventures. This I guarantee.


No comments: