Monday 7 June 2021

Moving email subscriptions from Feedburner to Follow.it

This is a message to the people who subscribe to my blog and receive each post in their inbox... (and those who would like to).

For the past 13 years, Feedburner (owned in recent years by Google) has delivered my posts directly into your email inbox. From July 2021, Feedburner will no longer service email subscriptions.

I have moved your address to follow.it. You should receive a confirmation message from them.

Of course, if you no longer want to subscribe, there should be something to not confirm your subscription and, as always, there will be an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email that you receive. You can also update your email address from provided links in each post that you receive.

If you are a regular visitor and you would find it convenient to receive my posts directly into your inbox, then please use this link to subscribe to my blog. I've always found that this works well for me and there are a number of blogs that I follow in this way. This ensures that you will never miss a post.




No comments: