Sunday 13 January 2013

Published! January bonanza

I hit the sweepstakes with a bunch of stuff coming out at the beginning of January in Go Multi and TRAIL magazines.

I think this one came about when TRAIL magazine received a reader question. TRAIL passed the email on to me for my comments; Carine added some comments too. And here - in the new issue (Jan/Feb 2013) of TRAIL - you've got some trail loo etiquette.

A review on the Salomon Mission XR trail shoe in the new (Jan/Feb 2013) issue of TRAIL magazine.

An advert for this year's Fish River Canyon Ultra (Namibia). I spotted it in the Jan/Feb 2013 issues of TRAIL and Go Multi magazines. Yes, that's me in the photo - making my way into the canyon. I ran in the inaugural event in August 2011 - my first time in the Canyon. And I had an absolutely fantastic day. I'm away when this event takes place this year (it's four days after my birthday!) but I can recommend it highly. Great way to see the Canyon - in one day. My race report is here, on this blog.
My new column, "What makes tough?" in the new (Jan/Feb 2013) issue of Go Multi magazine.

2 comments:

Lobby said...

Great stuff L, the loo one made me laugh!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.