Thursday 9 June 2011

C-c-c-cold run

I don't believe the thermometer sitting on my desk in my home-office. It says it is 15C. I don't think so. I've put it on the windowsill and it still says 15C. I believe the weather service.

7C at 16h48, when I was out running, with windchill dropping the temp further. Ja, today has been frikkin' cold. But, nothing that long tights, thermal long sleeved top, running shell and two Buffs (onc around my ears and one around my neck) couldn't handle.

It was harder to get out the door today than Saturday but luckily I did not to have to brave the heavy rains of yesterday morning nor the drizzle of this morning. Just an overcast sky and a cold wind. Brrr... I selected a cold-looking, cyan colour for today's Google Earth track.

Still, by getting out to do my Day 24 run I felt badass, like the honey badger, who also runs all over the place (if you haven't watched this YouTube video, do so - it is very, very funny).

Bring on Day 25.

No comments: