Monday 13 May 2013

37 Days of Running

Back in 2011 I started a pre-birthday game that has me running every day for the number of consecutive days of the age that I'm turning. In mid-June I turn 37 so this year I'm in for '37 Days of Running'. Those numbers just keep clocking up!


Again I'll keep my daily mileage quota at a minimum of five kilometres. It's a convenient distance, especially on those days where I'm pushed for time and off to other activities.

If your training is flagging during this cold weather, I'd like to entice you to join me for '37 Days of Activity' - any physical activity; walking, running, biking, dancing... any physical activity.

The history of my 'Days of Running'

  • 2011 - '35 Days of Running' - averaged 6.4km/day
  • 2012 - '36 Days of Running' - not sure of average as a number of days were long runs while in Ireland and also included a 24-hour rogaine!

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is an awesome idea! I will plan out my 30 days for April 2014.
:)
--Becky
(sorry if this published twice, I have to keep proving I am not a robot...)

adventurelisa said...

Enjoy Becky. It is a fun game ;)