Wednesday 30 September 2015

One week to 7th FEAT adventure talks

There's one week to go until the 7th edition of my FEAT adventure talks event. Oh goodness!

Thursday, 8 October 2015 | Linder Auditorium

I've got another awesome speaker lineup and I'm looking forward to meeting those that I've followed but have never met in person.

This year is my first FEAT Kids event - the young speakers are superb. The adventures that they've done already!

And FEAT, as usual, promises to be magical.

There really is little that is more wonderful than listening to tales of adventure. And at FEAT you have a host of sporting disciplines represented by these seven-minute talks. Incredible!

There are still tickets available for both events - up to the start of each. There are no tickets available at the door; but you can book online.

I hope to see you there.

 

No comments: