Thursday 16 May 2024

1st birthday adventure outing for Cani

For Cani's first birthday, an adventure outing. 

We had a mission to help Otto find some driftwood. 

Wide open, rocky, tall trees and very beautiful

We didn't make it to the Old George Dam and instead followed a beautiful stream in the forest. I haven't been here for a long time and it is a lot wider than I remembered. And absolutely beautiful. 

Rosy on my right. Cani on my left.


I took Cani and Rosy (Rusty went with granny Liz to the park). My pair of black dogs love water and adventures. For the first time Cani didn't try to nip Otto's leg. She even leapt from rock to rock alongside him. She is learning about having friends. Very proud of this agile adventure birthday girl.

Cani and Rosy


Back home, we rounded off Cani's birthday with doggy dessert. Super delicious home-baked liver treats topped with a dash of mashed potato frosting. Doggy equivalent of a chocolate torte. 

Home baked liver treat with mashed potato frosting for dessert.

And couch cuddles. Happy birthday little girl xxx

Loves for granny


Tired girl snoozing with her head on my arm xxx

No comments: