Sunday 20 September 2009

A very funny website

Yes, as children were aretold by our folks not to make fun of people who are different... I receive an email from a friend in the US yesterday afternoon, which had a number of very funny photographs. I went to the source and I've been giggling since - belly laughing at many of them.

The site is http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ and it hosts photos taken of shoppers (and their cars), by shoppers, wearing really weird clothes - among other things.

I also quite enjoyed reading some of the Love and Hate mail sent to the site's creators. I agree that it is not on form to make fun of people with disabilities or deformities (site admin agrees); but if you go grocery shopping wearing superhero outfits (as an adult) or transform your car into a stegosaurus, then you're fair game.

Enjoy.

No comments: